Teachers are being asked to deliver secure judgments of pupil progress with assessment at the heart of teaching and learning without the support of levels. Whether it is day-to-day or periodic assessment, Testbase has been adapted to give you the content and tools to assess your pupils individually and collectively, whatever scheme of work your school is using.
Thousands of questions with their individual mark schemes are available at your fingertips. They are all linked to National Curriculum 2014 with many questions available according to year group. Choose your questions by topic or level of demand to create targeted assessments right across the Key Stages.
Use Testbase to:
- Create formative and summative assessments.
- Print or publish your differentiated assessments.
- Share with pupils.
- Display resources for whole class teaching.
- Provide evidence for reporting and parents’ evening.
- Access ready-made resources.
- Centralise and share your assessments through the online library.